- Year: 1996
- Material: PU rubber, metal
- Dimensions: 57 x 34 x 18 cm
- Commission: Initiated by the designer
- Production: Jongeriuslab
- Category: Unlimited production
- Collection: SFMoMA, Centraal Museum, Utrecht (prototype), Droog Design, Amsterdam, FRAC, Dunkerque
The transformation of a nonform into a form through the clever use of the inherent qualities of the material. The varied thicknesses of the skin determine the final shape of Pushed Washtub. Jongerius was one of the first designers to research the application of this relatively young material.