Porcelain Color Research
- Year: 2006
- Material: Porcelain, coloured porcelain, glaze
- Dimensions: Cups: 11 x Ø 7 cm, plates: 2 x Ø 20 cm
- Commission: Royal Tichelaar Makkum (NL)
- Production: Jongeriuslab
- Category: One-offs / experiments
- Collection: Stedelijk Museum ‘s Hertogenbosch (1 set of 50 plates), collection of the designer (1 set of 50 plates, 100 cups)
These are colour experiments with the B-Set cups and plates. Sometimes the clay is coloured before firing; sometimes a top layer of coloured glaze is added to the ceramic skin. The experiment has many spin-offs, including Coloured B-Set.
Production collaboration with Royal Tichelaar Makkum.