- Year: 2005
- Material: Earthenware, glaze, hand-painted Majolica decorations
- Dimensions: Various, largest plate Ø: 45 cm, height of candleholder: 20 cm, height of large vase: 28 cm
- Commission: Royal Tichelaar Makkum (NL)
- Production: Royal Tichelaar Makkum
- Category: Unlimited production
- Collection: Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen, Rotterdam, Stedelijk Museum ‘s Hertogenbosch, Museum of Arts and Design, New York, Zuiderzee Museum, Enkhuizen
Showing the raw clay found in the vicinity of the workshops, a typical glazing technique (dipping) and the hand-painted Majolica decorations, this set of earthenware celebrates the history of Royal Tichelaar Makkum.