- Year: 2013
- Material: Solid wood lacquer
- Dimensions: 200 cm x 100 cm x 75 cm
- Commission: Galerie Kreo, Paris
- Production: Jongeriuslab and Galerie kreo
- Category: Exhibition
- Category: Limited edition
Table Niebla is designed to question de-materialization. The massive wooden surface seems to disappear in the atmosphere: almost as if it is no longer massive at all. The table, now more an object, transforms gradually from a vast material into a liquid substance. As this table no longer seems a piece of functional and symmetrical furniture, we are able to look radically different towards it.
Table Niebla was presented at Design Miami/ in Basel 2013.