Delft Blue B-Set
- Year: 2001
- Material: Porcelain, glaze, bronze (handle), plastic tyrips, cotton thread; hand painted Delft Blue decorations.
- Dimensions: Various (height of jug: 25 cm)
- Commission: Initiated by the designer
- Production: Jongeriuslab
- Category: Unlimited production
- Collection: Gemeentemuseum Den Haag, Museum Het Princessehof Leeuwarden, Stedelijk Museum ‘s Hertogenbosch, Zuiderzee Museum, Enkhuizen, Indianapolis Museum of Art, collection of the designer
Delft Blue B-Set represents the translation of traditional decorations into contemporary expressions. The set contains many elements, including plates with computer pixels that refer to traditional Delft Blue patterns. Other elements are embroidered plates, a water jug with an added bronze handle, and bowls that carry their images on the inside. This version of B-Set was specially designed for the exhibition “Delft in Detail”.