- Year: 2007
- Material: Porcelain, coloured porcelain, glaze
- Dimensions: Various
- Commission: Royal Tichelaar Makkum (NL)
- Production: Royal Tichelaar Makkum
- Category: Unlimited production
- Collection: Private collections
The original B-Set (1997) was one of the first designs in which individuality was produced within serial production. In 2006, experiments with coloured clay initiated the coloured B-Set. Since then B-Set has been produced in white, red and anthracite. Furthermore, since 2009 it has also been made in green, brown, blue and pink. The colours are created in several ways, some through the colouring of the clay before firing, some through the addition of a coloured glaze.